Bitcoin sports betting is rapidly growing in popularity.
Advantages of Bitcoin Betting:
- Free and instant deposits and withdraws of any amount 24/7
- The betting operators save so much money in transaction processing and
charge backs that they can give higher payouts
- Betting anonymously makes it impossible for a sportsbook to limit you for
winning too often or to sell your details and credit card information
- Betting anonymously makes it easier to avoid legal restrictions and tax
Popular Bitcoin Sportsbooks:
- Registration: all countries accepted
- MINIMUM BET: 0.001 BTC. MAXIMUM BET: Casino 10 BTC/BCH, Sports 30 BTC/BCH
- WITHDRAWAL: instant. Large cashouts are processed within 24 hours.
- PARLAY: up to 7 selections.
- LIVE BETS: Basketball, American Football, Cricket, Baseball, Cycling, Darts, Handball,
Motorsports, Ice Hockey, Rugby, Soccer, Tennis, Snooker, Volleyball.
- Range of sports and bet types per event are huge. There are over 30 different bets per game on major US sports
and around 100 on the big European soccer leagues.
- Customer service: Email and live chat. Live chat always replies instantly.
- Bonus: 100% first deposit bonus up to 5 BTC! It is paid in
0.01 BTC increments based on your turnover.
The all round quality of operation makes Cloudbet probably the best bitcoin sportsbook in the world and they
have one of the best bitcoin casino in the world.
- NitrogenSports -
In this bitcoin sports betting website, you can choose to place your bet among several game selections,
including Soccer, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, MMA, Tennis, Rugby, and even
Video Games. It also allows you to make not just single Bitcoin bets, but also
full parlay bets.
Some nice social features like live community chat with very friendly and
helpful customer service always available. 0 confirmation deposits, instant
withdrawals and good security. Nitrogen Sports also has a great poker poker room.
Bonus: Go for gold challenge and parlay jackpot and Nitrogen
Goods And Services
The best way to find bitcoin-accepting merchants is via marketplaces and
aggregator sites that gather large
numbers of supporting establishments together at once:
CoinMap.org also offers a
visual way to locate bitcoin stores in any geographical area, and new businesses
are appearing all the time. However, CoinDesk has summed up some of the more
notable examples of both online and real-world stores in the guide below.
Since its inception Bitcoin has attracted attention of the world - the
absolute anonymity of payment transactions, easy to use, all-time high rate of
sales. Authorities of developed countries have responded to the new economic
phenomenon in different ways: in Russia you can be criminalized for using this
electronic money, the United States and European law enforcement agencies are
not put pressure on entrepreneurs so much so people begin to sell real goods for
Buy physical goods
- American online shop Overstock sells household appliances,
household goods, home furnishings, clothing and jewelry. Overstock.com is one of
the largest American online stores. It is located in Utah. This is the first
retailer in the world that began accepting Bitcoins. Huge online supermarket
offered its customers to pay for the furniture, jewelry, electronics and vehicles
using Bitcoins as well as Visa, MasterCard and PayPal. Company Bitcoin has become
a mediator in all transactions store, engaged in the processing of payments and
their further transformation. Initially a US-only offering, the firm opened up
bitcoin purchases to over 100 countries in September.
- Newegg, also a retail giant, is a Los Angeles-based company that recorded
$2.8bn in annual revenue in 2013. It specialises in computer hardware and
software, but also sells a variety of appliances and goods.
- Dell, the multinational
computer technology specialist, announced in July that it is accepting bitcoin
through a partnership with Coinbase. As an introductory offer, people buying with
bitcoin will get a price reduction of 10% on high-end Alienware PCs.
sells electronics and ships internationally, but you should check its shipping
rates for your country before ordering.
- Memory Dealers
carries a range of networking hardware equipment and computer memory. It has been
a 'bitcoin believer' from the beginning.
- CheapAir.com, the
California-based online travel booking website, started taking bitcoin in
November 2013 and announced in July that it has completed more than $1.5m in
bitcoin sales on flights, around 200,000 hotels and Amtrak railway bookings via
- BTCTrip is an online flight
and hotel booking service that was one of the first in its industry to serve
the bitcoin community. As of August 2014, the firm also accepts payments in
dogecoin and litecoin.